Thursday, 28 September 2017
Out of 50 states, 32 states in America as announced English as their official language.
Hence to survive in this country, English with proper American accent is a must.
Not all English-speakers can be very good with American accent. They need proper training and professional assistance to perform well in American slang.
Well, here are some techniques given by American accent trainers to develop your voice & accent.
1. Stay Motivated & Energetic:
Do you know why experts say this as an initial step in learning American accent?
Only if you are motivated and filled with optimistic energy, you can learn the language easily.
You may be learning the American accent to get a job in America or you may wish to visit the country once. Therefore, before reading the accent, you must know how it brings impact in your personal life or career.
2. Learn the Fundamentals:
It is essential to learn the basics of American English before going for pronunciation. There are huge difference between British English and American English. For example, people in England say jumper or pullover but in American English, it is represented as sweater.
By learning the basics, you can easily and gradually get American accent.
3. Listen Native-Speakers Accent & Dialects:
For this, you can either get an American friend or else listen to native speakers in online channels.
Grammar learning alone won’t help you to be best in American accent. Instead listen to native speakers and how the pronoun words. You can follow YouTube channels or watch a favorite English movie to catch the words.
This is strongly recommended tip for American accent learners as they can get close to the language easily.
4. Improve Your Vocabulary on American English Phrases:
You can read books, magazines and online newspapers to improve your vocabulary. "Consistency" is important, when it comes to vocabulary learning. Irregular vocabulary practice will make create a backdrop in your success.
There are several American newspaper including The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Times, The Wall Street Journal etc.. By reading these newspapers - you can improve American English vocabulary and also stay updated with their culture.
Secondly, there are few American phrases that might be confusing when you hear it for the first time. For example, "Piece of Cake", "Shoot the Breeze", "Bent out of shape", "To hang tight" etc.
Learn these phrases too. And know how to use the phrases while speaking in American accent.
5. Record Your Accent & Learn From It:
If you are not aware of how it sounds when you speak American accent then how will improve your pronunciation?
Recording your accent paves way to identify your mistakes. Furthermore, you can improve from it.
Recording the Accent Helps to Identify:
1. Influence of your native language while speaking English.
2. Grammatical errors
3. Pronunciation mistakes or when words used in wrong phase.
To proceed further,
Listen to recording one or more times to find out where you went wrong.
Correct the grammar mistakes and practice the right pronunciation. You can record again and again, until you are satisfied with your accent.
6. Attend American Accent Training Classes:
American accent training classes helps to
1. Boost your Self-confidence.
2. Better Career Opportunities
3. Increase the Leadership Qualities
4. to Face Clients from different Countries.
5. Increase your Presentation Skills
6. Assists for Social Interactions
And so on.
Via American accent training classes, you can collaborate with experts. This will automatically boost your confidence and helps for language learning.
In accent training classes, you will be engaged with regular assignments through which you can learn a lot. But this is not possible when you practice it by yourself.
Difference between – Learning American Accent by Yourself with Institute Training
1. You can communicate with different kinds of people in training institute – office goers, school/college students, retired people etc. But this is not possible when you try Accent learning by yourself.
2. In American accent training institute – you can learn from your mistakes and from others mistakes too.
3. Many American voice and training institutes provide dynamic career building opportunities. Not limiting to accent training, you can also get handful ideas to develop your career
And so, if you are thinking to get American accent training then follow these tips and get benefited.
Thursday, 21 September 2017
As English is considered has predominant business language, it is must to learn the language and perform well in your organization.
Not only in workplace but also in other industries including schools, colleges, business, IT sectors use English language as a mode of communication.
Well, there is a huge difference between knowing English and having Spoken English knowledge.
Not all the people who know English can communicate in the language fluently (as like native speakers). Some might have only writing practice and lack to collaborate in English.
Before going into the tips to master spoken English, we shall have a look into the significance of it.
Only if you know the complete importance of improving your spoken English, you can get involved into it whole-heatedly.
Why Spoken English is Important?
Ø For Office-Goers: By learning English, you can survive in any country and hence it creates vast opportunities for you. If you are working in IT industry, you should not miss the onsite opportunities without knowing spoken English.
Ø For Businesses: You may have innovative ideas to enhance your trade but to get global audience, English communication is necessary. Thus to upgrade your trade and get business profits, English-speaking is important.
Ø For Students: Mostly schools & colleges use English for teaching. You can only understand the subject by knowing English. Or else you cannot excel in your academics. Moreover spoken English is required to talk with your friends & prepare assignments.
Ø For Parents: Though your children may spend most of their productive time in school, you must know English to teach your kids and to help with their assignments.
Ø If you love tourism but have only little knowledge in spoken English then world tour is impossible. By communicating in English, you can mingle with people and accustom with their culture easily.
Ø Job seekers should improve their spokenEnglish as most of the interviews are conducted in English. If you struggle to speak English fluently then there are wide possibilities for you to miss the job opportunities. Companies prefer only English speakers as they can communicate with global clients effortlessly.
Though you have only short time to master English, don’t rush immediately. Take some time to think about proper learning strategy.
Now here are the tips to improve your Spoken English in short time period.
I hope by reading these tips and through implementing it on regular practice, you can surely improve your oral English.
1. You may have potential to learn 100 new vocabulary words within a day. But without using it on your communication, it becomes mere waste. So practice the language speaking with new vocabulary words.
Not all the synonyms words will suit the context. For instance, Good and superior gives the same meaning but the words cannot be replaced in sentence.
"This seems to be a Good business deal"
"This seems to be a superior business deal"
First sentence is correct but the second one gives no meaning. Therefore while using new words, practice using it in proper meaningful sentence.
2. Are you making mistakes while communicating in English? Well, then you are riding on the right phase. You cannot improve your oral English skills until you make mistakes. Do not shy away from it instead learn from mistakes.
3. You can watch free videos which helps people in English grammar. Educate yourself with basics of grammar and learn to speak without grammatical mistakes.
4. Think in English.
Do you wonder why you must think in English?
Usually people will imagine things in their own mother tongue. But by thinking in English, you can make a proper error-free sentence.
5. Search for spoken English classes.
To be a fluent English speaker, you need guidance from experts. The spoken English classes will assist you to
1. Learn sentence phrases,
2. Master in voice and American accent,
3. Offer positive & motivating environment
4. Conduct test and nurtures for your language learning.
5. Conduct group discussions through which you can gain confidence.
6. Provide right study materials for you to learn.
Well, follow these golden rules to improve your English speaking ability. If you couldn’t achieve it for the first time, practice repeatedly to stay competitive.
Tuesday, 19 September 2017
Communication skills are becoming a high priority for people to build long term competitiveness and success. Learning English which is a global language open up a world of opportunities and lets you to communicate with people around the world. Hence in order to travel the world whether for business activity or for leisure spend you should have the ability to communicate with a common language that is known for all.
If you are a job seeker the ability of being speaking flawless English will confidence in facing interviews. Moreover most of the business organisations expect their employees to have good command over English. If you face difficulty in written or speaking, spoken English classes will help you to overcome the problem.
Reasons to Understand the Importance of Spoken English Classes
Importance of spoken English classes in career
A primary challenge for the people who aspire to succeed in their career is the ability to speak in English. You should possess strong spoken English skills and writing skills. No matter what industry you belong to, spoken English classes are very important to have a powerful command on English language. Your vocabulary skills will get improved with best spoken English classes. This will increase your odds of success.
As an employee if you want to outshine in your workplace and make yourself noticeable you have to increase your communication skills with effective spoken English classes. Your fluency in the English language will create powerful impression in your workplace for you.
You have to overcome the barrier of believing that Basic English is enough to communicate with people. Good grammatical skills will help to lessen confusion on communicating the messages in your workplace. Professional spoken English classes with good time management skills and proper grammar are key factors for a future promotion and for success throughout your employment.
Being able to effectively communicate with your colleagues and your higher officials, ability to present in a meeting and delivering a grammatically correct message are some important outcomes of spoken English classes. Undoubtedly professional spoken English classes will help you for successful business interactions and enables you to be globally competitive. An efficient vocabulary skill carries a major role in the business arena and hence the spoken English classes too play an important role in achieving this.
Tips To Effectively Master the English Language
· Reading ability – Reading aloud is very useful for exercising the vocal muscles and is often practised in spoken English classes. Published materials like magazines, newspapers are the good source for building your grammar abilities. This reading practice of spoken English class will improve your communication skill and exposure to vocabulary.
· Be a listener – Only an active listener can be an effective speaker. This is the major concept practised in spoken English classes. This is because listening has a unique value in making the person to a great communicator. Be actively involved in conversations and pay attention to words. This will effectively improve your communication skills.
· Writing skills – Developing a habit of writing your learning is a great way to improve your communication skills especially in spoken English classes. You can write diary, mail drafting and even just write your spoken English classes’ learning. This will help you to improve your formal writing skills.
· Effective body language – This is the most powerful communication skill taught in spoken English classes. Good presentation skills accompanied with effective body language create a long lasting impression of your communication skills.
· Be Consistent – Ensure your use of spelling, punctuation and use of words consistent in your learning of spoken English classes. Be active in learning new vocabulary and practise the words in your writing. Listen to audios of fluent English speaker and repeat their saying with your voice and record. Now listen to your recordings and compare and try again.
Around the world English speaking opens up opportunities. Ability of effective communication with foreign clients and business people will give you a challenging position in your career. When you communicate confidently then you can express your ideas, opinions and build relationship with others.
You can get your dream job with efficient spoken English classes. Effective spoken English classes can change your life for the better in a competent way.
Learning to speak English naturally and with confidence is an achievable goal for every spoken English learner. In order to become a fluent ...
SpokenEnglish has become a must known language and lovable one as it’s different from our mother tongue. Spoken has come into...
It is not enough just to talk in English in today’s world, an effective communication is essential to make a good impression. Hence s...
Niche Reasons/Important of Spoken English : 1. English is the most popular language all over the world. Why because, when i...